H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
H&E Equipment Services has an immediate opening for a Rental Equipment Inspector. Rental Equipment Inspectors are responsible for the inspection of various heavy equipment product lines. Duties include initial inspection, completing equipment condition reports, damage inspection, performing basic maintenance tasks, and testing the safety and operational capabilities of all rental equipment.
- Valid Driver's license and satisfactory driving record required at all times
- Knowledgeable in the operation, maintenance and basic repair of aerial, earthmoving and general equipment
- Attention to detail
- Capable of lifting up to 40 pounds
- Safety conscious attitude toward all assigned tasks
- Able to assist with loading/unloading of equipment from trailers
- Professional attitude
- Ability to perform tasks independently without direct supervision
- Mechanical or equipment operation experience is a plus
- Willingness to help in other areas of the shop and yard where required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a 401K retirement savings plan with company matching.